- About Us
- Adopt Public Software
Capacity Building Workshop for Knowledge Management and Knowledge Networking 17th-19th January in Mysore
UN Solution Exchange - Karnataka Community* and Public Software Centre, IT for Change** are organising the Capacity Building Workshop for Knowledge Management and Knowledge Networking with support from UNICEF, on the 17th ,18th and 19th January 2011 at Vivekananda Institute for Leadership Development(VLEAD), Mysore.
The workshop is for organisations working in the Bengaluru Division of Karnataka.
A CD containing software will be distributed to all participants. Public Software Centre can work with the organisations after the workshop to provide support for adopting FOSS applications in a phased manner.
The objectives of our workshop are -
- to familiarise the organisations with the basic ICT tools that are freely available and will be useful in their day to day work
- to build in-house capacity through training
- to enable sharing of best practices and learning experiences which will support knowledge management within and across organisations.
- to enable the organisations to build linkages with the existing networks like the UN Solution Exchange- Karnataka Community
- to support the design and development of more applications necessary for the participation of all in the digital world